To download and listen to an audio file on the web (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc):
- On your device, go to serialbox.com and log in. Go to My Library or the page for the serial you would like to listen to.
- For tablets and personal computers tap "Download" next to the free or purchased episode you would like to read. For phone-sized devices, you will see the Mp3 link beneath the episode.
- Tap on the Mp3 link and download the Mp3 file. For personal computers, you may have to right-click on the link and select "Save Link As...".
- Open up an audiobook app, such as Audible.
- You will see your episode in the app. In the Audible app, you may have to look in the "Device" tab.