No, but the best way to enjoy Serial Box is on our platform, where we give you the full, synchronized audio and text experience.
If you’re concerned about reading on a phone screen, both Android and iOS devices offer bluelight filters to help prevent eye strain. 😎 The instructions for iOS can be found here , and instructions for Android can be found here. You can also easily switch seamlessly between reading on the screen and listening to audio if you'd like to give your eyes a break and listen for a while.
Our apps also have a dark theme. 🌘 Here's how to get to it on both Android and iOS devices:
- Go to the episode text by clicking on the serial you want to read, then clicking the read (book) button next to the episode you want to read.
- Tap the “Aa” icon at the bottom of the page
- You’ll see a menu of options to modify the text.
- Next to “Color,” there are two options: light and dark.
- Tap “Dark” and you’ll be able to read using the dark theme.